The Bug Stops Here!
Call Now to Schedule Your Appointment
Termite Pest Control Exterminators
Termite & Pest Control Services
- Conventional Termite Treatments
- Termite Baiting Systems
- Combination/Spot & Full Termite Treatments
- W.D.I.R. – Official Texas "Wood Destroying Insect Report"
- Termite Inspections required by the state of Texas on real estate transactions
- Termite Preventable Treatments
- No Contracts
- Phone Estimates Available (pest control only)
- One-Time, Monthly, Bi-monthly, Quarterly, Semi-annual, or annual Service Available
- Rodent Control
- Fire ant protection from property line to property line included in most programs
- Extra services on accounts with a zero balance.
- Texas Licensed, Bonded & Insured Certified Applicators and/or Licensed Technicians
Our Treatment Philosophy
IPM practices the use of non-chemical solutions to any given pest situation. It is now a Texas Law (governed by the Structural Pest Control Board - SPCS) that our schools use IPM practices to try and solve insect problems within school property. There is even a list of approved chemicals for such use. They are referred to as "Green List" products.
It probably won't be long before the state of Texas mandates IPM practices be mandatory for all services, including residential treatments.
AAA Quality Termite & Pest Control is looking into the future and already uses IPM practices in all areas of pest control management.
A good example of IPM in action is getting a cat to solve a rodent problem.
Another example would be to reduce the moisture content around the home/business to control springtail fleas, or use a vacuum cleaner to get rid of house spiders.